The cooperation agreement between Federal Bailiffs` Service and the International Union of Judicial Officers
The Federal Bailiffs’ Service (the FBS of Russia) and the International Union of Judicial Officers, hereinafter referred to as the Parties, have agreed as follows:
- The Parties shall cooperate in legal issues related to enforcement proceedings and status of bailiffs.
- The development of cooperation and regular meetings between the Parties serve to promote data exchange.
- The Parties recognize that in the context of globalization it is important to insure the priority of national right by the representatives of legal profession, which is characteristic of any democracy.
- The Parties recognize that the order of execution of decisions, as well as foreign arbitration decisions, is established by national legislation and international agreements concluded by the Russian Federation, which are now in force.
- Persons, signing this Agreement, acknowledge high status of the profession of failiffs.
- The Parties shall contribute to the development of exchange of experience between bailiffs of the Russian Federation and the International Union of Judicial Officers. The said exchanges, aimed at developing scientific and practical studies, shall be implemented during workshops, conferences, meetings of councils and congresses of the International Union of Judicial Officers.
- The Parties shall support any initiatives aimed at creating communications networks for bailiffs, provided that the designation of those networks is enhancement in the efficiency of execution of court decisions.
- The Parties recognize that the objective of this Agreement is to grant the Federal Bailiffs’ Service (the FBS of Russia) the status of associated member of the International Union of Judicial Officers; the status of associated member releases from all obligatory contributions.
- The Parties establish that during their cooperation 6 following aspects shall be considered (stipulated in the annex):
- Scientific aspect
- Professional aspect
- Communication facilities
- International cooperation
- This Agreement shall be concluded for an uncertain term and shall enter into force on the date of signature. This Agreement is terminated after one of the Parties receives a written notice of its wish to terminate this Agreement.
Done at Paris ______________November 2008
For the Federal Bailiffs’ Service (the FBS of Russia)
For the International Union of Judicial Officers
Document creation/update time: 06 December 2013 16:42 / 13 January 2016 11:11