Representatives of Federal Bailiffs Service take part in German-Russian workshop on enforcement proceedings on 12 and 13 October 2016 in Bonn (Germany)
The German Foundation for International Illegal Cooperation (IRZ) together with the German Association of Bailiffs (DGVB) and the Russian Federation Bailiffs Service held a German-Russian workshop on enforcement proceedings on 12 and 13 October 2016 in the city of Bonn (Germany).
The following issues were on the agenda: organizing activity of judicial officers, their rights and duties; differentiation of powers among judicial officers and the court; organizing activity of SHUFA information system and other organizations tracking credit rating.
At the workshop the representatives of Russian and Germany’s agencies made reports with presentations.
The following Russian officials took part in the workshop:
- Sergei Sazonov, First Deputy Director of the Federal Bailiffs Service – First Deputy Chief Bailiff of the Russian Federation;
- Alexander Boroday, Deputy Head of the Legal Office of the Federal Bailiffs Service;
The following German officials took part in the workshop:
- Walter Gietmann, Chairman of the DGVB;
- Tatiana Bovkun, Head of the IRZ section of projects with the Russian Federation and Kazakhstan;
- Rita Linderoth, IRZ project manager of the Russian Federation;
- Dr. Thomas Riemann, Head of the Legal Department of the Creditreform Group;
- Robert Schulz of the Creditrefotm Russia;
- Kay Bieker, lawyer (legal advisor) at the credit and debt office of the Consumer Rights Protection Department of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Document creation/update time: 02 November 2016 18:55 / 02 November 2016 18:57